THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag
It's not your average duffel bag. Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. 71-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days.95-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more. New design includes redesigned straps and a separate compartment to stash your shoes or dirty laundry.
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- 71-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days
- 95-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more.
- New, exterior end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top