Burris Riflescope Predator Quest 3-9X40mm
iBurris Riflescope Predator Quest 3-9X40mm
The Predator Quest 3-9x40mm riflescope is uniquely designed to take out fast-moving predators. World-champion coyote caller Les Johnson worked with Burris to produce the model.
The scope features the Ballistic Plex E1™ reticle. The reticle rapidly compensates for wind, elevation, and loping coyotes out to 500 yards.
First-rate glass and a Hi-Lume® multicoated, glare-resistant lens ensures you spot every fox and coyote.
The screw-on, glare-resistant Anti-Reflection Device further reduces glare and provides greater concealment to prevent detection.
The internal assembly is impervious to shock and vibration. So there’s no need to worry when you’re driving on washboard back roads.
- Designed for hardcore predator and varmint hunters
- Versatile riflescope can engage close-, mid-, and long-range targets
- Ballistic Plex E1 reticle has both trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift when using nearly any hunting cartridge
- Reticle design is quick, simple, and accurate—everything you need when chasing fast-moving predators
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications reflect a change in the point of impact for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- Threaded Anti-Reflection Device (ARD) reduces lens glare for greater concealment to prevent detection, and aids in spotting game in rising or setting sun
- High-grade optical glass for excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in rain and cold
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube