Browning X-Bolt Eclipse Hunter 300 WSM
The X-Bolt Eclipse Hunter features a beautiful laminated stock that offers extra stability, a Monte Carlo cheekpiece for improved eye-to-scope alignment and a thumbhole grip for more consistent finger-to-trigger reach. These few changes result in elevated accuracy potential both in the field and from the bench, without adding significant weight.
• Beautiful wood Laminate stock with thumbhole grip provides durability and a solid, rigid platform for the glass bedded action and stock.
• Monte Carlo cheek piece improves eye-to-scope alignment.
• Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
• Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
• The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
• Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
• Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
• Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
• Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
• 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
• Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
• Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
• Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
• Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- SCOPE NOT INCLUDED