Browning Gold 10 Gauge 28''BBL MOSGB
The Gold has an illustrious history with Browning.
Today's Gold shotguns are our special 10 gauge versions designed specifically to handle the larger, powerful 10 gauge shotgun loads. Earlier in Browning history Gold models were also made in 12 and 20 gauge versions. The 10 gauge version of today is made for an ultra-elite group of waterfowlers (and some turkey hunters) who are looking for the maximum in down-range knockdown performance. It is no surprise that hard core goose hunters are often Gold 10 owners.
When heavy birds like Canada and snow geese are diving on your blind, or big toms are strutting out yonder, nothing beats the pure power and reliable performance of a burly Browning 10 gauge shotgun.
Overview of the Gold® Light 10 gauge
• Receiver: Aluminum alloy
• Barrel: Ventilated rib
• Action: Gas-operated autoloader
• 31⁄2" chamber
• Magazine capacity: Four in the magazine plus one in the chamber
• Stock: Composite with Dura-Touch® Armor Coating (Mossy Oak® camo finishes
• Chokes: Three Standard Invector™ choke tubes
• NWTF model includes HiViz® 4-in-1 fiber-optic sight